- Another great basketball game at SHS; the team is starting to work together, much to the pleasure of the coaches!
- Although the Math Consultant found our school to be the most barren of any school she’s ever seen as far as math manipulatives are concerned, she also found some of our teachers the most eager to make improvements!
- Excellent time of food and fellowship at the Spaghetti Supper for the Grads!
Clips & Tips
Find answers to questions and be inspired for good teaching here:
Bits & Pieces
- Math Consultant is booked to come at 8:30 on March 12th (K-2 all day)
- Next deadline for submitting fundraising or outing requests: March 20th
- Deadlines for submitting employment requests (percentage change, transfers, retirement) to HR are coming up in April—details posted in staff room and in office.
- Reminder from September Teacher meeting notes: If you’re looking for me and the door on the outer office is open, please come in!
Events Next Week
- Monday, February 26th: Assembly at 1:30 PM (Awards)
- Monday, February 26th: Soup & Bun
- Monday, February 26th: Grade 4 ELA Workshop
- Tuesday, February 27th: EV has Principals’ Meeting all afternoon
- Tuesday, February 27th: Basketball at SHS at 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 28th: Annual Pink Shirt (or hoodie) Day
- Friday, March 2nd: Crazy Hair Day for free
- Friday, March 2nd: House activities in afternoon
- Saturday, March 3rd: Spring Break for teachers and students!
- So many staff helped work out our problems due to shortage of replacements: thanks to all of you!
- NP is amazing!! She found the old banner for registration and arranged to have it mounted!!
- DG did an excellent job of organizing a photographer to come for a newspaper article.
- When shown a photo of biathlon and asked to identify what sport it was, a K boy answered that it was for walking on snowshoes and shooting a moose!