- No trips to the hospital for Secondary students that spent the day at the ski hill!
- Elementary students had a fun day sliding, but a teacher has been seen giving the finger to everyone since then!
- A little girl, talking about her weekend, told me that she went to a restaurant with her mommy, her daddy, her little sister and her little sister, who’s a boy.
Clips & Tips
Gamify your classroom with this:
Bits & Pieces
- Pre-K for next year has been approved by both GB and the board!
- Our school’s Computer Tech left, but we had a rescue IT team come help us out for a day.
- The CQSB Director of Building Services came to visit with two architects: we will be getting new flooring on the main and 2nd floors, plus new lockers for Elementary and potentially some Secondary lockers as well (to be discussed on February 16th).
- Report Card marks in by 12:00 on February 12th
- Parent Night on February 15th starting at 18:30
- February Teacher Meeting moved to PED Day on February 16th
- Math Consultant is tentatively booked to come on February 21st and 22nd
Events Next Week
- Monday, February 5th: Emergency Meeting for announcement at 8:20 for all available staff, in the Staff Room
- Monday, February 5th: Registration begins for 2017-18 (online for the first time)
- Monday, February 5th: Soup Day with Sec. 3
- Monday, February 5th: School Council at 16h00
- Wednesday, February 7th: NP away at Early Childhood Symposium
- Wednesday, February 7th: PAF organizational meeting online at 12h30
- Wednesday, February 7th: Peer Mediator Lunch with KT
- Wednesday, February 7th: Send-off at 4h45 for SeL as Thursday is his last day
- Wednesday, February 7th: Home & School meeting in evening
- Thursday, February 8th: End of Term 2
- Thursday, February 8th: JB, RC, NP and LoS away at Early Childhood Symposium
- Friday, February 9th: PED Day (FA, JMB, JB, KB, RC, SGP, KK, NP, LoS and EV in Québec)
- Saturday, February 10th: Monthly Gym rental