- SHS was seen in the Hebdo again! This time, it was an article written about Irish author Erika McGann.
- Life changing presentation by the Live Different group!
Clips & Tips
This clip is from a newscast that explores TIC (Trauma Informed Care) and ACE (Adverse Childhood Experiences). You don’t even have to watch the video because the text is also written. Within the article is a second clip, Oprah Winfrey’s testimony of how her Grade 4 teacher (and others in her school) set her life on a new path. See it all here:
Bits & Pieces
- Principals’ Meeting in Québec coming up next week
- Teachers’ transfer request deadline April 15th
- We will have school on April 20th to replace the Snow Day back in December.
Events Next Week
- Monday, April 2nd: Sleep in one more day!
- Tuesday, April 3rd: Assembly at 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, April 3rd: STAC debriefing: four students meet with the Director General at 13:30.
- Wednesday, April 4th: We are hosting a CQSB Focus group in our library, 9:30 to 12:30.
- Thursday, April 5th: No Uniform Day, 50¢ (in support of foster child, Salamatu)
- Thursday, April 5th: Sec 5 to Art Centre (eating lunch early)
- Thursday, April 5th: EV at meeting in pm.
- Friday, April 6th: 7:15, Secondary 3-4-5 and four Secondary 2 students get on the bus for PAF
- Thanks to a press release written by KB, an article about SHS was published in the Hebdo!
- One of our K students shares his relaxation strategies learned from NP and YFL with his grandma, WL!