- Overheard: if I’d had great teachers like you have at SHS, I would have done better at school!
- A little girl reported that she had seen her PE teacher (ST) at gymnastics and that he brought his dolly! When the teacher asked if he saw him with a dolly, the truth came out: she meant he had brought his daughter for her gymnastics class!
Clips & Tips
This university student says she learned more working at McDonald’s than at college:
Bits & Pieces
- One last step required for our newest iPads to be ready for use.
- Exam season is about to begin: see the Exams folder (2017-18) in the Staff Shared document folders. Exams will be locked up in the office as per School Board procedures.
- Teachers could start filling out their Value-Added Remuneration forms so they’re ready in early May (see Staff Info & Forms folder in Staff Shared document folders and ask for help if needed).
- Music (mp3) must be in to NP by May 1st for SHS Celebrates.
- Alumni Basketball on May 4th and 5th
Events Next Week
- Monday, April 23rd: EV away
- Tuesday, April 24th: Elementary Vaccinations (Grade 4)
- Thursday, April 26th: Dress as a friend day (50¢)
- Friday, April 27th: JMB & KK at Elementary PAF in Québec
- Friday, April 27th: PED Day
- Friday, April 27th: PED Day: Morning meeting at 10h15 to present TTFM (Our School Survey) teacher version and then share PLC highlights (all teachers, Library)
- Friday, April 27th: PED Day: Afternoon ISM training: meet at 13h30 in library (bring laptop)