- Grade 6 girls saying we should raffle off the Spiderman wall hanging in the library to earn money for the playground!
- Overheard in the main floor hallway: it sure looks big in here!
Clips & Tips
An opinion that may raise questions, and an old article that goes to show how little things have changed over the last six years:
Bits & Pieces
- Please remember not to park on the side of the school with the basketball court.
- Our secretary will be operating out of the outer office, but we haven’t managed to move the phone over yet.
- The exact time and date of the audit of our school has yet to be announced.
- Our school will be off limits from June 30th to August 19th inclusive, so all keys need to be handed in.
Events Next Week
- Monday, June 25th: Stay home and relax! It’s a long weekendJ!
- Tuesday, June 26th: Painters begin work in the secretary’s office at 7:00 AM.
- Tuesday, June 26th: Report card marks MUST be entered in GPI by 8:00 AM.
- Tuesday, June 26th: Professional movers will be emptying all Elementary classrooms into the gym (or other available space) and Kindergarten classrooms and Daycare into the Student Lounge or library.
- Tuesday, June 26th: Teachers’ meeting in the cafeteria at 9:00 AM (timetables for next year, transition discussions, finalize schedule for other discussions and necessary activities for PED Days)
- Wednesday, June 27th: Cafeteria at 9:00 AM for promotion meetings and IEP review for next year
- Wednesday, June 27th: Staff Party at Rima’s house; exact time TBD
- Thursday, June 28th: Most Elementary teachers off as compensation for concerts
- Thursday, June 28th: Secondary teachers will meet in the cafeteria to discuss House activities for next year
- Friday, June 29th: Last day of school for office staff.
- Teachers shared great ideas for school improvement projects—this is so exciting!
- Heard many times this week: It’s like Christmas!