Bits & Pieces
- New Computer Tech is in place to start the week of September 10th.
- Teachers should email their Word version of timetable by Tuesday, September 4th so that we can print them for sub binders. We don’t need Assigned Work or Personal Work for that, only the supervision, teaching and passing time that supply teachers work. Please ask if you need clarification.
- Part-time staff should hand in their PED Day preferences by Tuesday, September 4th.
- Teachers’ GPI timetables should be entered by September 21st to allow enough time for teachers to ask for help.
- Fall testing for DRA in Elementary should be completed by November 15th. Please remember the purpose of that testing is to drive teaching for the current year.