- Thanks to MN for a great job organizing Terry Fox Run once again!
- JJ’s baby girl has arrived: 4:44 on September 28th! Congratulations!!
- Parents are willing to volunteer in new ways this year!
Clips & Tips
These excellent videos will help staff and students understand autism:
Bits & Pieces
- Reminder that Outings and Fundraising requests are sent by email to Governing Board members monthly for approval this year instead of at meetings
- Reminder that technology requests should be sent through the Help link online
- Reminder that preliminary reports are coming up in two weeks
Events Next Week
- Monday, October 1st: PED Day for Elections; not a snow day after all!
- Monday, October 1st: No secretary today
- Monday, October 1st: School Council meeting at 10h00
- Monday, October 1st: Math Consultant to meet with all Elementary cycles (specific teachers to see email for details of groups and times)
- Monday, October 1st: EV in interviews all afternoon
- Tuesday, October 2nd: EV away at MEES interviews all afternoon
- Wednesday, October 3rd: Day 3 meetings separate for Elementary (Oasis) and Secondary (Art Room)
- Wednesday, October 3rd: MADD presentation at 9:15 AM (Secondary) in the Little Theatre
- Wednesday, October 3rd: SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) in our school for the day
- Wednesday, October 3rd: Options class goes fishing at 13:30
- Thursday, October 4th: Grade 6 to Immaculée Conception
- Thursday, October 5th: PED Day (mostly individual work)