- We have a team of 13 students and 2 teachers going to represent SHS at our school board’s first We are CQ event on November 9th!
- We have a new Elementary preliminary report coming up for next year, with a Kindergarten modification to confirm also!
- High School teachers got together to devise a common approach for dealing with wayward student behaviour!
Clips & Tips
Ever wonder why you find it easier to work with some people than others? It could be that understanding the personality of your team-members may help you. Find out more about personality types here:
Bits & Pieces
- We will have no Day 7 meeting on October 31st.
- Term One ends on November 8th.
- Our next PD Day is November 9th.
- Report card marks must be entered in GPI by 8:00 AM, November 12th (including CCC marks)
- DRA testing for Elementary must be complete by November 15th
Events Next Week
- Monday, October 29th: General Assembly at 9h00 followed by Secondary Assembly.
- Tuesday, October 30th: Grade 4 vaccinations
- Tuesday, October 30th: EV away at meeting in afternoon
- Tuesday, October 30th: Student Council over lunch hour
- Wednesday, October 31st: Dress in costumes for free
- Wednesday, October 31st: Haunted House 50¢
- Wednesday, October 31st: EV away both a.m. and p.m.
- Thursday, November 1st: Teachers’ Union President visits SHS, 12:30-13:00
- Seen: so many staff members pulling together to help overcome obstacles and doing a few extra tasks amid colleague absences and illness! Our school REALLY does have the best staff!!!
- Overheard: We could have a teacher dodge-ball game some day after school!