- Our custodian is back!! Youpi!!
- After I casually mentioned having a wayward cellphone locked up in my drawer at the secondary assembly on Monday, someone actually came and claimed it after about seven months!
- Heard: some teacher team players are talking about how much they appreciate working together! I love it!
- Our custodian came to the rescue of a Pre-K mom that dropped her keys behind the lockers—he retrieved them without drilling holes as the mother had suggested!
Clips & Tips
Find out how your thoughts can affect your life and your health while receiving insight on the importance of eliminating toxic thoughts from your mind with the research of Dr. Caroline Leaf:
Bits & Pieces
- With report cards coming due, this is body stress time: please eat and rest properly!
- For staff members wanting to share something on the website or on Facebook, please give the information to RB in a format that is already built and ready to post (Word document, pdf format, or screen shot).
- Reminder: please make sure only students with signed permission slips from parents appear in photos you send to RB for the website and Facebook (FOIP forms from beginning of year).
- Report card marks must be entered in GPI by 8:00 AM, November 12th (including CCC marks)
- Book Fair will be set up in Library on November 12th, but sales go from 13th to 15th
- DRA testing for Elementary must be complete by November 15th
- Report cards will be emailed home on November 15th, with parents meeting teachers that evening.
- Our next PD Day is November 16th.
Events Next Week
- Monday, November 5th: Day 3 meetings in Oasis for Elementary and Art Room for Secondary
- Monday, November 5th: Grade 6 exchanges with Immaculée Conception, 12h45-15h40
- Monday, November 5th: School Council meeting in outer office at 15h50.
- Tuesday, November 6th: Student Council meets at 13h00
- Wednesday, November 7th: EV at MEES for interviews in a.m.
- Wednesday, November 7th: Director General visits our school in p.m.
- Thursday, November 8th: Term One ends
- Thursday, November 8th: Students dress in red or black for Remembrance Day (no charge)
- Thursday, November 8th: Sec 4 & 5 classes to Career Day at College Shawinigan all day (9h00-15h30)
- Thursday, November 8th: Remembrance Day ceremony at 10h30
- Thursday, November 8th: Grade 6 to Arts Centre to watch a play, 12h45-15h40
- Thursday, November 8th: Prom Committee meeting in evening
- Friday, November 9th: PD Day; mostly individual work except for Jolly Phonics sample lessons
- Friday, November 9th: MS & MB head to DDO with 13 Sec 4 & 5 students for We are CQ