- A parent was overheard complaining that teachers always speak English in class…
- Teachers are beginning to count how many classes before the end of the year!
Clips & Tips
Here’s a challenging thought: “There is no relation between students’ abilities or intelligence and the development of mastery-oriented qualities.” Read more about it in this article:
Bits & Pieces
- Please remember that we now expect teachers to have the secretary book a bus for your fieldtrips as soon as they submit an outing request (changed in the Staff Handbook policy last year).
- Please remember to add your out-of-class activities to the shared calendar.
- Next PED day is February 22nd.
Events Next Week
- Monday, February 4th: KT at LTHS
- Monday, February 4th: School Council meeting at 15h50
- Tuesday, February 5th: EV in QC for meetings
- Tuesday, February 5th: Student Council at 13h00
- Wednesday, February 6th: EV in QC for meetings
- Wednesday, February 6th: No Day 7 meeting
- Thursday, February 7th: Dress as a twin day (for free)
- Thursday, February 7th: Grades 3 & 4 go to Arts Centre
- Friday, February 8th: PED Day
- Friday, February 8th: Caroline Erdos here for Elementary teachers, details TBC