- Overheard: Why is the computer technician here on Thursday this week? Oh… it’s only Tuesday!
- Grade 6 had an awesome day at Laflèche on Thursday!
Clips & Tips
Here is a new take on the old adage, “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.” For helping to promote growth in self and others, read a few simple steps here:
Bits & Pieces
- Office 365 training schedule (using the new “teams” features as well as getting the most from SharePoint) will be posted on Shared Calendars as soon as possible.
- Due to a shortage of bus drivers, we are having trouble booking buses. Please ask our secretary to book buses as soon as you know of an outing.
- Please remember to add your out-of-class activities to the shared calendar.
Events Next Week
- Monday, February 18th: No Day 7 Meeting
- Monday, February 18th: Report Cards due in GPI by 8:00 AM
- Tuesday, February 19th: KT at LTHS
- Tuesday, February 19th: Sec 3 vaccinations
- Tuesday, February 19th: Student Council at 13h00 in Library
- Tuesday, February 29th: Possible snow sculpture for Secondary in afternoon
- Tuesday, February 19th: EV at Principals’ Meeting in PM
- Wednesday, February 20th: Sec 5 Bake Sale
- Wednesday, February 20th: Back-up date for Secondary Snow Sculpture in PM
- Thursday, February 21st: No Day 3 Meeting because of interview night
- Thursday, February 21st: Pool outing for Secondary Options in PM
- Thursday, February 21st: Grade 6 at the Seniors’ Lodge
- Thursday, February 21st: Parent-Teacher Interview Night, 18:30-21:00
- Thursday, February 21st: Prom Fundraising with Refreshments, 18:30 to 20:30
- Friday, February 22nd: 8:30 meeting in Library for construction updates
- Friday, February 22nd: Cora Éthier here for Office 365 training, approximately one hour long from 11:00 to 12:00 (staying later for questions and set-up).