- A K student came to tell me her daddy’s birthday is tomorrow: he’ll be turning 17!
- Cycle teams are coming up with innovative ways to help students succeed!
- Quite a few students that were previously at risk of failure are out of the danger zone as of Term Two!
Clips & Tips
There is something for everyone on this website, an online meeting place for free online training on a variety of subjects:
Bits & Pieces
- Parking along the wall should start at the back and move towards the front, as agreed earlier in the year at a Teachers’ Meeting. The front vehicle (closest to the road) should be the last person in and should not be so close to the road that the buses cannot get out of our driveway.
- Please start marking your year-end exams on the shared calendar. We should have the official schedule for mandated exams by the end of the week.
- Reminder: When calling for a supply teacher (including text and leaving messages), please remember to say starting time, ending time and supervision time so that we don’t have to take extra time calling you back for details.
- Make sure you fill out a help ticket for IT assistance as our Computer Tech has been instructed to say “no” when people stop him in the hallway (or equivalent) with non-recorded requests.
- Mandatory online Emergency Procedure training will start soon for all CQSB staff.
Events Next Week
- Monday, February 25th: Assembly at 9:00
- Monday, February 25th: Soup Sale for Sec 3
- Tuesday, February 26th: Student Council at 13:00 in Library
- Tuesday, February 26th: KT, ST & EV at meeting in PM
- Wednesday, February 27th: National Pink Shirt Day
- Thursday, February 28th: Day 7 Meeting in Library
- Thursday, February 28th: Sec 5 Grad meeting in Library at lunch
- Friday, March 1st: Pyjama Day 50¢
- Friday, March 1st: Grade 5 & 6 go skating at Centre Gervais (1:00 PM)
- Friday, March 1st: House Activity for Grade 6-Sec 5