Bits & Pieces
- Parking along the wall should start at the back and move towards the front, as agreed earlier in the year at a Teachers’ Meeting. The front vehicle (closest to the road) should be the last person in and should not be so close to the road that the buses cannot get out of our driveway.
- Please start marking your year-end exams on the shared calendar. We should have the official schedule for mandated exams by the end of the week.
- Reminder: When calling for a supply teacher (including text and leaving messages), please remember to say starting time, ending time and supervision time so that we don’t have to take extra time calling you back for details.
- Make sure you fill out a help ticket for IT assistance as our Computer Tech has been instructed to say “no” when people stop him in the hallway (or equivalent) with non-recorded requests.
- Mandatory online Emergency Procedure training will start soon for all CQSB staff.