- A school bus driver retrieved a stolen CloudBook for us!
- Process of elimination using the bus list helped find the thief!
Clips & Tips
Did you hear one of our precious staff members has applied for each of our High School students to receive a Passion Planner, free of charge? Maybe you’ve even felt you needed a little extra help following your passions yourself? In case we are chosen to receive benefit from the company’s “Get One, Give One” campaign, read about the Passion Planner here:
Bits & Pieces
- We will be going ahead with 9-day cycle next year: more info at April 30th allocation meeting
- We expect allocation updates on May 14th (if not earlier)
- SHS Celebrates coming up on May 16th (afternoon)
- May 17th: replaces Snow Day of December 21st (Day 6)
- Reminder: Please check that our secretary has your most up-to-date timetable.
- Elementary DRA results need to be in GPI by April 30th.
Events Next Week
- Monday, April 29th: Cycle 3 to Art Centre
- Tuesday, April 30th: OAW teacher meeting in Library at 8h00 (provisional allocation)
- Tuesday, April 30th: Grade 4 vaccinations
- Tuesday, April 30th: DRA deadline for teachers
- Tuesday, April 30th: Student Council in Library at lunch
- Tuesday, April 30th: EV at Principals’ Meeting in PM
- Tuesday, April 30th: Governing Board Meeting in evening
- Wednesday, May 1st: Grad Bake Sale at recess and at lunch
- Thursday, May 2nd: No Day 7 meeting
- Thursday, May 2nd: Cycle 3 Freezie Sale at recess and at lunch
- Thursday, May 2nd: Grad meeting in Library at lunch
- Friday, May 3rd: Freezie Sale at recess and at lunch
- Friday, May 3rd: Basketball Tournament after school and on weekend
- Today is the GOOD Friday Focus!
- A teacher was saying she was so exhausted at the end of every day that surely, she must be in the terminal stages of cancer, but the reply to her concern was that that is how a full workload feels to teachers at the end of the day!