- A large group of students was seen spontaneously working together on a snow fort at lunch!
- We received four more student-designated laptop computers and one student iPad!
Clips & Tips
I’m still waiting for someone to write a report regarding the sleep deficit of teachers, but in the meantime, you can read about sleep deficit in teenagers here:
Bits & Pieces
- Reminder: Please make sure substitute plans include the starting time of each class.
- Sec 5 New York trip on April 25th & 26th.
- Snow Day replacement on April 26th is a Day 4.
- Elementary DRA results need to be in GPI by April 30th.
- First draft of teacher allocations to schools by April 30th.
Events Next Week
- Monday, April 15th: Deadline for submitting teacher transfer requests to Board
- Monday, April 15th: School-level Committee meeting after school
- Tuesday, April 16th: Orange House Reward bowling trip at 9h00
- Tuesday, April 16th: Student Council at 13:00 in Library
- Wednesday, April 17th: Student Council’s Easter Egg Hunt in morning
- Wednesday, April 17th: Cycle 3 at Art Centre 9h00-11h00
- Wednesday, April 17th: Sec 5 Bake Sale at recess and/or lunch
- Wednesday, April 17th: EV at TRA in PM
- Wednesday, April 17th: House activity at 13h40
- Thursday, April 18th: Day 7 Meeting in Library
- Thursday, April 18th: Héma-Québec visits Grade 6
- Thursday, April 18th: TEIMS Math test for Sec 2 from 10h00 to 14h00 with lunch break
- Thursday, April 18th: Sec 5 Grad meeting in Library at lunch
- Friday, April 19th: Good Friday—no school!