- A Secondary 2 student stayed up all night studying for an exam he had written four days earlier, and only found out when he was the only one from his class at school! At least he was useful and helped set up the gym for the graduation ceremony!
- A Secondary teacher had a nasty surprise stuck inside a returned textbook: a used pantyliner!
- Three places visited by Gr. 5 & 6 students over the course of their fieldtrip day complimented the teachers on how well-behaved and polite our students are!
- Our Doc Tech is very good at picking winning books: another shipment has just arrived!
- At the end of their graduation ceremony, our Pre-K teachers were very much appreciated by the group effort of the parents: books, roses, and Adirondack chairs signed by all the little students!
- Best Prom Night ever, with a wonderful MC job once again by MS!
Clips & Tips
Free workshop on ADHD from the University of Laval found here:
Bits & Pieces
- This is the last Friday Focus until August!
- PED Day meetings will probably be held in the Library: expect an email.
- Academic and achievement awards for Term 3 will wait for first assembly coming back in 2019-20
Events Next Week
- Monday, June 24th: Stay home and then watch fireworks in Grand-Mère
- Tuesday, June 25th: Marks into GPI by 8:00 AM
- Tuesday, June 25th: Movers emptying classrooms, immediately followed by flooring crews removing linoleum.
- Tuesday, June 25th: PED Day morning: timetable meetings in library (hours, lunch, remediation); 9:00 for Secondary, 10:30 for Elementary
- Tuesday, June 25th: PED Day meeting for Elementary in library at 13:30 regarding supervision and prep periods (French and P.E.)
- Wednesday, June 26th: Promotion meetings starting in morning (continue to PM if necessary)
- Thursday, June 27th: Many teachers on a compensation day
- Friday, June 28th: One-year anniversary of the cafeteria ceiling collapsing
- Heard: Where is that brick demolition team anyway?
- Heard: Since Friday will be replacing the Snow Day on my birthday, do I get another birthday cake?
- Heard: Every day that goes by without a construction team is a day we can still park at school!