- Seen: staff members working together to iron out wrinkles on the first days of school! Great job!
- People were so annoyed with the jungle in the backyard, they wanted to come over and mow the lawn!
- Students thought the first bell sounded too much like Christmas, so the staff member that heard it volunteered to find new bell tones for us to try!
Clips & Tips
Do you roll your eyes when someone talks about poetry? This website may just change your idea about it. If you teacher English Language Arts, you could check out the teachers’ page here:
But if you just want to spend 7 minutes or less to discover something new, go to the students’ page here:
Bits & Pieces
- Two blue recycling bins are reserving the last parking spot by the road for the police that want to monitor driver obedience, as requested.
- Police surveillance will continue as they are appalled by the blatant disrespect of signage.
- Built-in furniture on third floor will be coming soon.
- A new camera and remote door entry system is going to be installed at the Secondary entrance by the library so we know that our main entrance will eventually be blocked off.
- MADD presentation for Secondary will be next week on September 9th
- Teachers’ Meeting will be after school on September 9th
- Chocolate sale ends on September 16th
Events Next Week
- Monday, September 2nd: Stay home and relax: it’s Labour Day!
- Tuesday, September 3rd: Secondary teachers meet in Library at 8:00 AM.
- Tuesday, September 3rd: First day of full-class Kindergarten!
- Tuesday, September 3rd: Assembly at 9:00 AM in gym
- Tuesday, September 3rd: Teacher interviews for MEES and SHS all day in outer office
- Wednesday, September 4th: EV away end of day
- It’s so bright in here! (talking about the new 3rd floor renovations)
- Where are the toilets?
- I can’t wait for my kids to see this!