- A parent donated 50 crazy carpets for Elementary! That’s super!
- Major clean-up in the storage space has taken place! Great job!
- Our new Computer Tech is amazing!
Clips & Tips
Now that we are moving into December, it is time to answer the big question: How will we handle the annual holiday stress this year? Find ten tips here (and if this is the time of year that you want the least to do with school as possible, check out the 5-minute recipes with the link on the blog):
Bits & Pieces
- December 6th PED Day will include non-violent intervention moves plus ACGC and Sex Ed planning meetings but only on the Main Floor
- NO ACCESS to SCHOOL on weekend December 7-8th due to Epoxy floor repair
Events Next Week
- Monday, December 2nd: Day 9 Cycle Team meetings for Elementary Teachers
- Monday, December 2nd: Regular monthly Teachers’ Meeting after school
- Tuesday, December 3rd: LV away in PM
- Tuesday, December 3rd: Parkours and Arts & Crafts after school for registered students
- Wednesday, December 4th: Assembly at 9:00 AM (awards for Term One) on Day 1
- Wednesday, December 4th: Mini-basket 3-4 after school
- Thursday, December 5th: CBM at Math workshop in Québec
- Thursday, December 5th: Grade 6 goes to Improv Games at École St-Jacques
- Thursday, December 5th: Stairwells blocked after 4PM (for whole weekend)
- Friday, December 6th: PED Day review of non-violent intervention
- Friday, December 6th: PED Day meetings for ACGC and SexEd
- Friday, December 6th: Cheerleading in gym for registered students at 15:45
- Friday, December 6th: Daycare will spend the day elsewhere (Recre-O-Fun)