- Thanks to KK, our school was chosen to receive $500 towards the theatre project! Way to go!
- Heard: “spatchcocking” is actually a word that can be found in the dictionary!
- Seen: when our secretary laughs really hard, her phone tells her to breathe!
- Unlike at least one other school board, we are allowed to keep the Nespresso machines if we’d like!
- The CQSB will be giving us a poster to remind people to be nice to our secretary!
Clips & Tips
Looking for a few quick tips to enhance student learning by improving engagement and motivation? This article contains several, and links to so many other interesting articles:
Bits & Pieces
- Although we were only expecting one, our school received THREE Nespresso machines as part of the company’s “I love school” campaign. That’s one for each floor!
- Tech Training and Elementary Math Essential Learning Goals on March 9th PED Day
- Replacement of 1st Snow Day goes to April 24th (Day 8 on the cycle)
- Replacement of 2nd Snow Day goes to May 15th (Day 2 on the cycle)
Events Next Week
- Wednesday, March 4th: NP will be in the gym rehearsing the Musical with Secondary students
- Monday, March 9th: PED Day Tech and Math Training (hours to be confirmed next week)
- Monday, March 9th: Daycare will be winter camping
- Monday, March 9th: School Council meeting at end of day (cycle days and lunch hours to discuss)
- Tuesday, March 10th: Grads sell hot chocolate at lunch, $1 per cup
- Wednesday, March 11th: Cycle 3 will be at the Art Centre in the morning
- Wednesday, March 11th: CALACS will visit Sec 2 and Sec 3 in the afternoon
- Thursday, March 12th: Assembly (to replace February 27th Snow Day)
- Thursday, March 12th: House activity (hopefully snow sculptures) in afternoon
- Saturday, March 14th: Gym and Theatre rental all day