Bits & Pieces
- All school rentals have now been cancelled by the School Board.
- All fieldtrips and special events up to the end of the year have been suspended and will probably be cancelled. That would include our graduation events, which would be moved to September.
- Upon return to school, we will be asking all staff to help by participating in wiping surfaces regularly (doorknobs and so on).
- Regarding iPads, please check the cleaning instructions as provided by the Board here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204172
- Work on the school by subcontractors continues in spite of curtailed activities, so crews are still expected to come in and repair epoxy floors next week and to upgrade our Wi-Fi over the weekend of March 27th to 29th
- Replacement of 1st Snow Day goes to April 24th (Day 8 on the cycle)
- Replacement of 2nd Snow Day goes to May 15th (Day 2 on the cycle)
- Replacement of 3rd Snow Day goes to June 19th (Day 5 on the cycle)
- No replacements of our two weeks quarantine break.