Bits & Pieces
- Only a few more days of being on hold without further information: The principals’ meeting was postponed to Monday, so we are still in limbo awaiting directions; staff members are still not permitted to go into the school for any reason (only subcontractors, as in last week’s message).
- After the principals’ meeting on Monday, we will have a Teachers’ Meeting using Microsoft Teams. Teachers have received an email with further instructions.
- Other meetings may be scheduled for other employees, depending on instructions from our school board. Email information would be sent out if that is the case.
- Our school board’s director of technology has sent IT training capsules for Internet Security to all school board personnel. We encourage you all to take the time to complete the interactive tasks included in the videos. Thank you for your participation!
- The flooring contractor that was scheduled to come repair our epoxy floors was cancelled due to the pause in construction. It will be rescheduled for after April 13th.
- Workers came early to upgrade our Wi-Fi system since the school was empty, so they will not be there over the weekend of March 27th to 29th after all.