- Teachers have been supporting one another in a healthy way. What an awesome team!
- Communication with vulnerable families has been going well. Thanks for the extra efforts!
Clips & Tips
Our school board’s director of technology is concerned over security issues using outside meeting platforms including Zoom. Here is one of the many articles highlighting potential hazards:
Bits & Pieces
- If you haven’t already completed the internet security capsules mandated by our school board (in other words, obligatory), please do so now while we have fewer work tasks to do.
- No news yet on the flooring contractor coming in to repair epoxy. Hopefully, that task will be seen as important enough to complete before schools are open to students once again!
- Other online meetings may be scheduled by and for other employees. Communication by email would be sent out if that is the case.
Events Next Week
- Monday, April 13th: Easter Monday holiday
- Tuesday, April 14th: Teachers send ministry activity to students at 10h00.
- Tuesday, April 14th: Teachers’ Meeting on Teams at 14h00.
- Tuesday, April 14th: Principals’ Meeting; updates are possible.
- Wednesday, April 15th: Deadline for teacher preference forms to be submitted.
- Thursday, April 16th: Teachers receive new activities for tweaking, hopefully earlier than previously.
- Friday, April 17th: Principals’ Meetings regarding 2020-21