- More participation is happening through the FaceBook page now that we are using the generic school email address in the posts!
- We have enough additional Elementary students to have two new classrooms added to the roster for next year!
Clips & Tips
Here is something that came in that may be interesting to some of you: free virtual workshops on different subjects touching on pedagogical integration of technology, offered next week on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th of April. Take a look and see what else is on the site:
Bits & Pieces
- If you haven’t already completed the internet security capsules mandated by our school board (in other words, obligatory), please do so now while we have fewer work tasks to do.
- No news yet on the flooring contractor coming in to repair epoxy. Hopefully, that task will be seen as important enough to complete before schools are open to students once again!
- Other online meetings may be scheduled by and for other employees. Communication by email would be sent out if that is the case.
Events Next Week
- Monday, April 20th: Teachers send ministry activity to students at 10h00.
- Monday, April 20th: Teachers’ Meeting on Teams at 14h00.
- Tuesday, April 21st: Principals’ Meeting, so updates are possible in the afternoon.
- Wednesday, April 22nd: School remains closed. No entry whatsoever.
- Thursday, April 23rd: Teachers receive new activities for tweaking, probably early afternoon.
- Friday, April 24th: School remains closed. No entry whatsoever.