- Thank you to all the staff that have been reacting to and commenting on our students’ posts on Facebook! Way to go, Team!
- After emailing all parents and putting a poster on our website, we are rolling in new posts from our SHS family on Facebook!
Clips & Tips
Song-writers seem to be moving towards a new trend in show business: songs about staying home! There are far too many to choose from, so I’ll just give you a link for the first one I heard (yes, I have to admit I liked the line about the last square of toilet paper, too):
Bits & Pieces
- You can invite anyone you want to have a face to face meeting using the Teams platform; just type in their email address to invite them when you make a new event.
- If you haven’t already completed the internet security capsules mandated by our school board (in other words, obligatory), please do so now while we have fewer work tasks to do.
- No news yet on the flooring contractor coming in to repair epoxy. Hopefully, that task will be seen as important enough to complete before schools are open to students once again!
- Other online meetings may be scheduled by and for other employees. Communication by email would be sent out if that is the case.
Events Next Week
- Monday, April 27th: Teachers send ministry activity to students at 10h00.
- Monday, April 27th: Teachers’ Meeting on Teams at 14h00.
- Tuesday, April 28th: Principals’ Meeting, so updates are possible in the afternoon.
- Wednesday, April 29th: School remains closed. No entry whatsoever.
- Thursday, April 30th: Teachers receive new activities for tweaking, probably early afternoon.
- Friday, May 1st: School remains closed. No entry whatsoever.