- We could have a garden project with community involvement to embellish the yard next year!
- Work is already starting on Career Day for Secondary students for next year!
- Students are scrambling for shade with our hot weather!
- The local groundhogs provide hours of entertainment for anyone outside!
Clips & Tips
This website offers a variety of tests at no charge. One of the tests could help us collaborate better, the team roles test. Try it and see where you fit, or click one of the other links for a different type of test:
Bits & Pieces
- Five new students registered for next week, so we are up to 63.
- Construction is still on track— the first layer of bricks has been removed.
- Student pick-up hours are from 15h15 to 15h45; parents needing to pick up earlier that 15h15 need to go to the main entrance.
- Many free webinars continue to be added to the repertoire.
- English TELUQ training may not be ready until first week of June, but the French sessions are available in the meantime.
Events Next Week
- Monday, May 25th: Meeting for at-home Elementary teachers, 9:00 AM.
- Tuesday, May 26th: Principals’ Meeting, so updates are possible in the afternoon
- Wednesday, May 27th: Third webinar on filling the gap (must pre-register)
- Friday, May 29th: Dress Like a Teacher Day
- Friday, May 29th: Meeting on Teams for five Secondary teachers, 11:00 AM.