Bits & Pieces
- Discussions at Staff Meeting include bathroom breaks, report card dates, detentions for latecomers (making progress but tweaking process), Terry Fox date, Grad possibilities, present Hazard Assessments, and play Kahoot (feel free to BYOD)
- Many new laptops and Chromebooks have been added to our supply.
- Reminder: bathrooms are closed during breaks but not during lunch.
- Reminder: since psychologists are not coming in person due to Covid, students use our conference room for private sessions via Zoom (please do not barge in and question students about why they’re there).
- We will have another School Council meeting on October 6th to find more parents to fill positions.
- Next PD Day October 9th, with CRM overview and Blanket Exercise (with PVO coming over).
- Teachers should have their long-term plans and Personal Growth Plans in electronically this week.