- Quoted from staff members: Our new day-cleaner is “amazing, super nice, and great with kids!”
- Our new doorbell is coming soon!
- A Grade 10 student discovered this week that marks come from handing in assignments and that without handing any assignments in, there is no mark!
- A teacher discovered that taking a printer hostage works to obtain quick response time!
- Quote from teacher: “Helping each other out makes everyone’s day go better!”
- A staff member discovered that no secrets are safe when you share them with everyone!
- We found out that the number of days without incident written on the board was for the teacher, not the students!
- Heard and oft repeated this week: Better to be six feet over than six feet under!
- We learned that accidentally inviting the whole division to our PD day and breakfast is a great way to virtually meet new people!
- Our own PE teacher has been asked to chair a new PE committee for the division! Extra-curricular sports activities are soon to be coming!