- A big Thank You to those who organized the outstanding virtual Remembrance Day ceremony! Awesome job!
- One of our Science teachers can eat 18 tacos in one sitting!
- Good question overheard: Where does teepee raising happen, inside or outside?
Clips & Tips
We often remind students to verify their resources before using them in research projects and other homework. On page found with this link, you can have them test their ability to check which stories are true or false:
Bits & Pieces
- Welcome back from our mini-vacation!
- This week is Métis Week—expect a special announcement every day.
- See KM if you or anyone you know is interested in the boat license course ($35).
- Poinsettia Sale (fundraising for Basketball) continues.
- Basketball for girls begins next week.
- Our next bi-weekly staff meeting (Collaborative Teams this time) will be on November 23rd.
- School Culture Club Breakfast next PD Day (November 27th)
- Next PD Day (November 27th) activities will include two 90-minute CRM webinars (9 AM and 12:30 PM) and our Indigenous Coach session (10:30 AM).
- The scheduled Superintendent’s visit is on December 3rd.
Events This Week
- Monday, November 16th: Today is Louis Riel Day!
- Monday, November 16th: Student Success meetings in CG’s office.
- Monday, November 16th: Hot lunch is Tacos.
- Monday, November 16th: Parent-Teacher Interviews, Google Hangout (phone calls), 5PM to 7PM.
- Tuesday, November 17th: Hot lunch is Pizza Pockets.
- Tuesday, November 17th: Parent-Teacher Interviews, Google Hangout (phone calls), 5PM to 7PM.
- Wednesday, November 18th: Hot lunch is Salisbury Steak and Roast Potatoes.
- Wednesday, November 18th: Final volleyball session after school today.
- Thursday, November 19th: Hot lunch is Chili.
- Friday, November 20th: Hot lunch is Teriyaki Meatballs, Rice and Slaw.
- Friday, November 20th: Forestry Career presentation in Learning Commons at 2:00 PM.