Bits & Pieces
- Class times are the same online as they would be in person—let’s keep the students in the routine for when they come back.
- We need to have a global list of students that cannot connect to their teachers online. We will organize a paper chain early in the week.
- The interactive robot previously scheduled to visit our school on December 3rd won’t come, but it’s possible the administration team will still be meeting trustees online.
- We have been reminded that any international travel over Christmas is to be followed by a mandatory 14-day quarantine.
- Our school will be quarantined during Christmas break (only cleaning staff allowed inside). We will put all plants that need water in the staff room for the cleaning staff.