- When a class was working on assignments that hadn’t been completed by students while they were on-line, one student wrote “I’d rather be working on-line” instead of answers!
- We had two pirates on staff last week; two left eye injuries!
- One day of homework with a bit of squeezing brought one student’s average up by 13%!
- One poor student thought he was going to pass out waiting for his girlfriend to arrive!
- Students can stand next to the “this door unlocked” sign for 25 minutes and not notice!
- A staff member’s new name is “Terry,” at least to one parent.
- Another staff member was privileged to be warned by a student not to walk through his fart!
- We saw a teacher wearing a tin hat while teaching!
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: