Bits & Pieces
- We are tweaking our bathroom pass procedure to eliminate congestion in the bathroom hallway; please refrain from sending students to the bathroom for 10 minutes after the bell (and 5 minutes before).
- We still discover a stash of hallway passes from time to time; please ensure your students do not have free access to your supply.
- Next bi-weekly collaborative team meeting will be on February 22nd after school for CRM teams. New planning tools will be available later this week, including strategy checklists.
- Since Maplewood was converted to Edsembli SIS for office staff last week, we are still learning to accomplish some functions we used to take for granted and appreciate your patience!
- Reminder: only one student per class out of the room at a time, and once per class as well.
- Reminder to all staff: please remember to pay for any goods and services you have received. That includes fundraising items you have taken home, for canteen lunches, for IA projects and services, for Fashion projects and services, and for Cosmo products.
- At our March 12th PD Day, we will look at what the new Pratt will look at after pandemic measures are lifted.
- Term ends April 1st.