Bits & Pieces
- Reminder to put notes in Maplewood whenever you contact parents, but especially when you contact regarding excessive absence from your class.
- Parents of Grade 12 students have had a form to fill out regarding Grad. Results will be shared soon.
- In next week’s team meetings (March 8th), we will determine which students represent the five greatest learning needs in our classes and look over the playbooks of strategic plans for meeting those needs. Teams will have to ensure the strategies are indeed classroom strategies.
- At our March 12th PD Day, we will be discussing what we want for the new Pratt, choosing PTI dates for Term 2 (plus 2 hours from January), discussing what are our expectations of streaming, and then our indigenous PD will be at 1:00 PM.
- Daylight Saving Time begins on March 14th. Spring Forward, so prepare to lose an hour of sleep!
- Term ends April 1st, the day before Spring Break.