Bits & Pieces
- So far, 82% of Grad students’ parents have completed the survey; results to be shared after school Monday at regular teachers’ meeting.
- Reminder to put notes in Maplewood for absences; we cannot send letters until phone contacts have been made or attempted.
- In next week’s team meetings (March 8th), we will determine which students represent the five greatest learning needs in our classes and look over the playbooks of strategic plans for meeting those needs. Teams will have to ensure the strategies are indeed classroom strategies.
- At our March 12th PD Day, we will be discussing what we want for the new Pratt, choosing PTI dates for Term 2 (plus 2 hours from January), discussing what are our expectations of streaming, sharing plans for April 1st treat day, setting up our lock-down practice.
- Also on March 12th, our indigenous PD will be at 1:00 PM.
- Daylight Saving Time begins on March 14th. Spring Forward, so prepare to lose an hour of sleep!
- A Day to Remember: we are working on a major treat day on April 1st; stay tuned for details!
- Term ends April 1st, the day before Spring Break.