Great Things Seen & Heard
- Someone came into the office and said hello to April; I guess we have another new name on staff!
- A student was calling the office from his cell phone during class, pretending to be a parent picking up three boys to go skiing in the middle of the afternoon! Good thing we heard other students call his name in the background!
- While filling out a form, a student wrote his own name on the line marked “school name,” thinking it was supposed to be what people called him at school.
- A parent that regularly communicates with both administrators each week asked our secretary who is admin?
- Our canteen oven is finally fixed, for real this time!
Clips & Tips
This tip offers a great idea for what to do on April Fool’s Day, especially if you don’t like the treats we’ll be serving this year. I believe it will be of special interest to any Math teachers:
Bits & Pieces
- Outdoor Learning Day Camp in our school yard: do not be alarmed if you see a fire out in the yard!
- We now have had confirmation for Lifetouch photography services doing both Grad photos and school photos! We will share details once we receive them.
- Our next regular bi-weekly team meeting after this week will be on April 19th.
- A Day to Remember: the date is getting closer!
- Term ends April 1st, the day before Spring Break.
- Core subject teachers will meet up with PRS teachers at 2:00 PM on April 30th.
Events This Week
- Monday, March 22nd: Hot Lunch is Stew and Bannock.
- Monday, March 22nd: Evaluation in classroom, Block 3 (EV).
- Monday, March 22nd: Bi-weekly CRM team meetings after school.
- Tuesday, March 23rd: ADLC Resource Project meeting in a.m. (EV).
- Tuesday, March 23rd: Hot Lunch is Chicken Sub and a salad.
- Wednesday, March 24th: Grad student meeting 11:30-12:30, 2 classrooms TBD.
- Wednesday, March 24th: Hot Lunch is Chicken and Sesame Noodles.
- Wednesday, March 24th: Evaluation in classroom, Block 3 (EV).
- Thursday, March 25th: Hot Lunch is Chef’s Salad.
- Friday, March 26th: Outdoor Learning Day Camp.
- Friday, March 26th: Timetable training on Edsembli (EV, TP, KW).
- Friday, March 26th: Hot Lunch is Chicken Fingers and roasted potatoes with vegetables.