- Many staff will be purchasing their lunches from local businesses as a sign of support over the lockdown period.
- The stolen pickle mystery has yet to be resolved, but in the meantime, students are eating pickles in their online classes! Poor NM…
- Over the lunch hour, a sleeping student on a hill beside our track suddenly sprang up when other students approached with food. Wish our security cameras caught that one!
- We will maintain our current number of teachers with the 2021-22 budget!
- We will have another EA next year!
Clips & Tips
Care to experiment a bit as you make those teaching video clips? Perhaps you’re simply curious as to how music videos are made. This short video could inspire you to try a few new tricks:
Bits & Pieces
- 3-Year Plan discussion on PD day: consider data from surveys, choose priorities.
- Core subject teachers will meet up with PRS teachers as a first step to vertical collaboration.
- Our next regular bi-weekly team meeting will be on May 17th.
- Chosen date for Grad is June 19th, at the rodeo grounds for the most flexibility.
Events This Week
- Monday, May 10th: Online schooling for all staff and students.
- Monday, May 10th: School Council meeting at 6:00 PM.
- Tuesday, May 11th: Admin PD in morning.
- Tuesday, May 11th: TR away in afternoon.
- Tuesday, May 11th: Math-Science teachers’ HPSD collaboration after school.
- Thursday, May 13th: Secondary administrators’ meeting.
- Thursday, May 13th: Admin meeting after school.
- Thursday, May 13th: PE/Specialist teachers’ HPSD collaboration after school.
- Friday, May 14th: PD Day: 3-year Plan (discussion); core teachers meet PRS at 2:00 PM