- After one month in second semester, a student claimed to be far behind in only one class so we checked and found out that the student wasn’t even registered in that class. Now that’s far behind!
- Mentorship students were saying they’ve already broken the rules over at the Elementary school: they’ve each picked a favourite student!
- Overheard: One student was grumbling that it’s impossible to pass a course when it is offered first thing in the morning—way too early!
- Embarassing moment: One teacher inadvertently put a cum project in Gradebook, short for cumulative project at the end of the term…
- The boys in Science 24 sounded like a barbershop quartet this week: such a beautiful sound!