- Seen on teacher mailbox: “ERC expert and consultant”
- We have more than enough students for the K-4 class, thanks to extra effort by MF!
- Noticed in the office: a certain female teacher wiggles her hip when she waves!
- Heard from previous grad: “That’s because you raised me so well!”
- Overheard in K: “Could you put on some Christmas music?”
Clips & Tips
Having survived report card week once again, it would be a good idea to check our stress level and stay out of physical illness. This is a longer read than most clips, but there are some really good nuggets in this article. I especially appreciate how the author chose to name the factors blocking positive change on the second page:
Bits & Pieces
- Assemblies have been entered on the Shared Calendar for the rest of the year
- Tech Training and Elementary Math Essential Learning Goals on March 9th PED Day
- Replacement of 1st Snow Day goes to April 24th (Day 8 on the cycle)
Events Next Week
- Monday, February 24th: Day 9 Elementary cycle meetings all day
- Monday, February 24th: LV away in afternoon
- Tuesday, February 25th: Principals’ meeting in PM
- Wednesday, February 26th: Sec 5 Bake Sale
- Thursday, February 27th: Assembly at 9:00 AM
- Thursday, February 27th: House Activity at 13:05 (back-up date March 12th)
- Friday, February 28th: Skating, Grades 3-6
- Heard at school entry time: a student asking, “How can you remember all our names?”
- We almost have enough students for the K-4 class already!
- The Desjardins event was a great opportunity for networking with other community members!