- Students were socially-distant lining up to see Lucie. Cute dog, NG!
- Thanks to JP for organizing the flowers and planter outside—they’re beautiful!
- Now the secret person who brought the bird feeder and house has brought a humming-bird feeder, too! It’s soooo nice!
Clips & Tips
These resources may appear to be only significant for Elementary teachers, but I’ve seen some Secondary students with some of these symptoms! Look over this article and explore the many resources and other links on this website:
Bits & Pieces
- One new student registered for next week, so we are up to 65.
- Police team that will be visiting our school will need to reschedule if something urgent happens.
- Reminder to in-school teachers: please have students outside by 15h15 so we don’t end up with a traffic jam when parents have to wait for their children to exit the school.
Events Next Week
- Monday, June 8th: Meeting for at-home Elementary teachers, 9:00 AM.
- Monday, June 8th: IEP meetings with teachers throughout the day.
- Tuesday, June 9th: Principals’ Meeting, so updates are possible afterward.
- Tuesday, June 9th: Police team coming after school to tour building at 16h00.
- Wednesday, June 10th: More IEP meetings with teachers.
- Thursday, June 11th: Kits are uploaded into Teams file folder.
- Friday, June 12th: Mis-matched Shoe Day.
- Friday, June 12th: Any remaining IEP meetings with teachers.
- Friday, June 12th: Meeting on Teams for five Secondary teachers, 11:00 AM.
- People are impressed with the sand pools out back—way to go, ST!
- We passed the test with our visit from the public health unit!
- The little yellow birds love the bird feeder out in the school yard!
- We have mint plants out back to repel the wasps!