- During snack time, I little girl said, “Ça coûte cher ça!” I looked at her snack and it was a cereal bar and on the wrapper was written: “100 calories”.
- A kindergarten disagreement: in the house corner, RC commented on what she thought was a nice little family: Mom, Dad and baby. One little girl explained that she’s the mom, the other little girl is the baby and the boy is the dad. The little boy quickly piped up, “No, I’m the cat!”
Clips & Tips
Here is an article with good tips about improving the connection of students to their school:
Bits & Pieces
- Remember to set your clocks back on November 5th.
- Report Card marks need to be in GPI by 8:00 a.m. Monday, November 13th.
Events Next Week
- Monday, November 6th: ROOTS at 8:00 a.m.
- Monday, November 6th: Assembly at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, November 6th: Discovery Option fieldtrip, Sec 1 & 2
- Monday, November 6th: School Council at 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 7th: Principals’ training in Laval
- Wednesday, November 8th: Principals’ training in Laval
- Wednesday, November 8th: Drug Awareness Counsellor, Sec 1, 14:40
- Thursday, November 9th: Principals’ training in Laval
- Thursday, November 9th: Remembrance Day ceremony at 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, November 9th: Drama Play for Grade 6
- Friday, November 10th: PED Day (work on report cards and AdHoc committee meetings for referrals)